Friday 28 September 2012

I've Come So Far Already

A few weeks ago when I started writing this blog I was in a very dark place. Looking back I can't help but compare it to the way I felt as a teenager when I was teased and felt isolated and alone even among friends, the way I always felt after each loss, the way I felt while I was pregnant with Elise, and it was the most like the way I felt when I was in the deep dark place after losing Tomas.
So even though I'm feeling a lot better emotionally I'm still left with the question "When will I get over this pain of never having another baby?" I really need to know! How long will it take for me to be able to look at a pregnant woman without feeling this horrible jealousy, this pain, anger and frustration?
I don't know why I'm still feeling like that, I hate feeling like this. I want to be normal again.

Back to other news, I have a new phone so I will be able to post some pics in future blog entries.

My driving is still going well, I've made a few errors but it's all part of learning and I haven't crashed the car yet or hit anyone so that's a good thing!

Wednesday next week I will be driving us up to Matt's parents place in Seaspray for an overnight visit to the beach since Thursday is supposed to be really nice and warm. Hope the weather forecast stays the same and doesn't change to "cold with rain", I've had enough of cold and rain after todays weather.

That's it for now. Until next time,
Jenna - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment