Monday 24 June 2013

Home, And Planning a BIG Move :)

Hello all, I am home again. My plane flew in on thursday night.
I really enjoyed myself up in QLD, it was so beautiful and warm even though it is winter. I came home with a tan lol.

Much of my time up there was pent looking at houses as we are planning a BIG move to QLD in the last week of September/first week of October. Not long to go now - only 3 months to go! I can't wait, I am so excited.

While up there I also had to visit a local doctor (Dr McArthur from the Kallangur Clinic is AMAZING! A true blue Aussie bloke who is also a Doctor, and a GREAT one at that!) due to getting severe tonsilitis and a sinus infection that showed itself on the plane trip up there on May 17th. Dr McArthur went over my Effexor Prescription and agreed with me that it wasn't the best option for me while I was breastfeeding, he said that the side effects while meaning off of it were awful and he didn't recommend it, so he took me off of it and put me on Zoloft. I have to say that Zoloft is making me feel better than Effexor did, I don't get the dizzy spells or light headedness that I used to get while on Effexor, and so far my only side effects have been a 10 day period and some nausea, and some weight loss - which I can't complain about because I have a lot of weight to lose ROFL.

It was great to see my mum again, and the kids loved seeing her and my stepdad (their Poppy) every day as well - Jaycen can't wait to go back again as he misses his Grandma and Poppy.

So we are moving to QLD. We have our eyes on a house in Kallangur which is at Auction on July 6th, it is a 3 bedroom house with a large room downstairs that we can turn into a master bedroom, it has 2 toilets and 2 showers, a Pool, a nice backyard, 1 garage and is fully and securely fenced. It is also only a short walk to all shops and the local Public School where Jaycen will most likely be attending next year, and it is only 2.5km away from the nearest train station.
It is perfect.
All we need to do now is get finance and sell our house (we have 2 possible buyers currently, one is offering $140,000, and the other is offering $150,000). We will hopefully find out tomorrow if it is sold or not.

In other news I am losing weight! I have lost 4.1kg in the past 38 days - 2.1kg of that has been over the past 4 days which is a little bit freaky, but hopefully it will level out to a slower weight loss soon as my body gets used to the new antidepressants.

Emily also learned to crawl while we were in QLD. Now she can get around everywhere and follow me ROFL

So anyway, that is about it for now, Matt is making Emily giggle right now (she's such a daddy's girl!) and we will all be going to bed soon.

Until next time,
Jenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment